Building strength is at the foundation of everything we do at Chacon Performance Training.
Our training program is designed to make you an agile, mobile, hostile human being, whether man or woman.
Every movement used in the program has a purpose for you.
You will actually learn how to move better and truly get strong in addition to torching fat off of your body.
Get ready to change your life!
What to Expect:
All programs will develop you not only physically, but will train you to work in a team environment where you and those around you will thrive off of the drive each other creates. At Chacon Performance Training our goals are:
- To increase your performance potential (e.g. strength, power, speed, mobility, stability, confidence, etc.); AND
- To significantly reduce your potential for injury (e.g. strengthening joints for impact and increasing your range of motion in previously restricted joints and muscle tissue)
Results from our training include:
- Fat Loss
- Energy Increase
- Lean Muscle Tissue Building
- Increased Strength
- Increased Performance Potential
- Decreased Potential For Injury
- Increased Mobility
- Increased Speed
- Increased Joint Stability
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Work Capacity/Stamina
- Corrected Posture
- More Efficient Breathing for Less Energy Expenditure
- More Confidence
- Increased Mental Toughness
- And Tons More; The “More” is up to YOU
What We Offer:
- Nutritional Coaching
- 24/7 Access to their Trainer via Facebook, Text, E-mail, or Call
- Exclusive access to a members-only Facebook accountability group that provides an ongoing forum for open questions, posts on training tips, recipes, special events, member discounts, and more
- Bi-Weekly Body Measurements
- Movement Assessments
- Monthly 1-on-1 Strategy Sessions
- Soft Tissue/Self-Massage Treatment for Sore Muscles and Joints
Metabolic Domination Bootcamp
- Our most popular program,
- Any one of any ability can start.
- Designed as a starting point for fat loss or as a way to maintain or increase general fitness,
- Incorporates both strength training and conditioning
- Large Group Personal Training Style where everyone gets one-on-one coaching every session
- Never experience the same workout twice.
- Get a full body workout every session.
- Regressive and progressive exercises to meet everyone’s abilities.
- All movements focus on fundamental human movement patterns.
- All movements develop core strength.
- High energy EVERY session, yes even at 6:00AM!
- Team atmosphere.
- Most frequent class on the schedule and thus most convenient training times.
- Most sessions last 35-45 minutes.
- Meets 5 days a week; Monday through Friday, and Saturday. (See schedule below for times)
- 6 Month Membership:
- 2x/week = $127/month
- 3+x/week = $167/month
- 12 Month Membership:
- 2x/week = $107/month
- 3+x/week = $147/month
- Drop-In Rate = $20
- For those looking to take their training and results to the next level.
- The warm-up alone will challenge you.
- Strength Camp sessions focus on heavy full body movements, like the clean and press, and loaded conditioning such as sled drags and odd object carries for the hardest hitting punch to your fat loss and muscle-building goals.
- Quicker fat loss results.
- Develop strength and power with more challenging weights and more explosive movements.
- Reinforce and build a steel core.
- Gain confidence with strength gains you never thought were possible.
- Lose that last little extra bit of fat that just won’t go away.
- Most workouts last 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Meets 2x per week on Tuesday and Thursday.
- 1x/week = $47/month
- 2x/week = $89/month
- 1x/week = $57/month
- 2x/week = $109/month
- Drop-In Rate = $20
- Workouts combine the best-bang-for-your-buck kettlebell movements with bodyweight foundational movements.
- Build functional strength in muscles and in joints.
- Low impact.
- Build incredible power and stamina.
- Increase stability in joints and efficiency in your movements.
- Take fat loss to an outstanding high!
- Develop the heart and lungs of a lion.
- Decrease blood pressure.
- Most workouts last 30-45 minutes.
- Meets 1x per week on Saturdays.
- $30/month (6 month minimum)
- Drop-In Rate = $10
- $50/month (no minimum)
- Drop-In Rate = $20
- Designed with the athlete in mind: develops strength, power, speed, agility, stamina and mental toughness
- Recommended for competitive youth or adult athletes; not for recreational athletes
- From intro to intermediate to advance – everyone goes through our intro program in order to be built from the ground up. No matter your ability in the gym we will build you up right.
- Emphasizes posture, breathing, and mindset
- Requires the most focus and dedication of all the training options available.
- Class sizes limited to 5 athletes.
- For athletes 13 years of age and older.
- Runs 5 days/week.
- Sign your team up for a FREE One-Day Speed and Agility Camp
- 3 Month (minimum commitment)
- 1x/week = $127/month
- 2x/week = $167/month
- Delivers the quickest results no matter your goals.
- Get your OWN individualized made-for-you training program designed to get you to your goals as fast as possible.
- Train alongside no more than 2 other people who are on their own programs.
- Get individualized nutrition coaching.
- More attention to alleviate pain from injury.
- Meets 1x/week, 2x/week, or 3x/week depending on your goals.
- Can be combined with any of the programs above.
- 6 Month (minimum commitment)
- 1x/week = $35/session ($140/month)
- 2x/week = $30/session ($240/month)
- 3x/week = $25/session ($300/month)
How serious are you about training?
Those who are determined to make a lasting change take action.
President and Head Coach
Jon Chacon Performance Systems Inc.