Building strength is at the foundation of everything we do at Austin Performance Fitness.
Our training program is designed to make you an agile, mobile, hostile human being, whether man or woman.
Every movement used in the program has a purpose for you.
You will actually learn how to move better and truly get strong in addition to torching fat off of your body.
Get ready to change your life!
What to Expect:
All programs will develop you not only physically, but will train you to work in a team environment where you and those around you will thrive off of the drive each other creates. At Chacon Performance Training our goals are:
- To increase your performance potential (e.g. strength, power, speed, mobility, stability, confidence, etc.); AND
- To significantly reduce your potential for injury (e.g. strengthening joints for impact and increasing your range of motion in previously restricted joints and muscle tissue)
Results from our training include:
- Fat Loss
- Energy Increase
- Lean Muscle Tissue Building
- Increased Strength
- Increased Performance Potential
- Decreased Potential For Injury
- Increased Mobility
- Increased Endurance
- Increased Speed
- Increased Joint Stability
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Work Capacity/Stamina
- Corrected Posture
- More Efficient Breathing for Less Energy Expenditure
- More Confidence
- Increased Mental Toughness
- And Tons More; The “More” is up to YOU
What We Offer:
- Nutritional Coaching
- 24/7 Access to their Trainer via Facebook, Text, E-mail, or Call
- Exclusive access to a members-only Facebook accountability group that provides an ongoing forum for open questions, posts on training tips, recipes, special events, member discounts, and more
- Monthly Body Measurements
- 8-Point Movement Mobility Screen
- Performance Assessment
- Monthly 1-on-1 Strategy Sessions
- Soft Tissue/Self-Massage Treatment for Sore Muscles and Joints
Metabolic Domination Bootcamp
- Our most popular program,
- Any one of any ability can start.
- Designed as a starting point for fat loss or as a way to maintain or increase general fitness,
- Incorporates both strength training and conditioning
- Large Group Personal Training Style where everyone gets one-on-one coaching every session
- Training Sessions are broken down into: Upper Body (Monday), Lower Body (Saturday), and Full Body (Wednesday) Strength Days 3x/week; with Full Body Conditioning Sessions 2x/week (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Training programs change monthly (AKA Workout of the Month) so that each member has the opportunity to see noticeable progress in all of the month’s exercises.
- Regressive and progressive exercises to meet everyone’s abilities.
- All movements focus on fundamental human movement patterns.
- All movements develop core strength.
- High energy EVERY session.
- Team atmosphere.
- Most frequent class on the schedule and thus most convenient training times.
- Most sessions 45-60 minutes.
- Meets 5 days a week; Monday through Thursday, and Saturday. (See schedule below for times)
- 6 Month Membership:
- Unlimited sessions/week = $167/month
- Drop-In Rate = $20
- Delivers the quickest results no matter your goals.
- Get your OWN individualized made-for-you training program designed to get you to your goals as fast as possible.
- Train alongside no more than 2 other people who are on their own programs (Semi-Private).
- Get individualized nutrition coaching.
- Meets 1x/week, 2x/week, or 3x/week depending on your goals.
- Can be combined with the Metabolic Domination Bootcamp.
- Includes sport-specific training for youth and adult competitive athletes.
- 6 Month (minimum commitment)
- Semi-Private 1x/week = $35/session ($140/month)
- Semi-Private 2x/week = $30/session ($240/month)
- Semi-Private 3x/week = $25/session ($300/month)
- One-on-One Private = $50/session (1-4x/week; paid monthly)
How serious are you about training?
Those who are determined to make a lasting change take action.
President and Head Coach
Jon Chacon Performance Systems Inc.